Hallett Cove Conveyancing
Celebrating 50 Years As Hallett Cove Conveyancers
We Offer the Most Reliable and Experienced Conveyancing in Hallett Cove
Enquire About Our Hallet Cove Conveyancing Services Today
For buyers and inheritors, we can:
- Examine the title. That includes checking for building restrictions, heritage status, environmental protections, easements, liens, and encroachments. Basically, anything that would become your responsibility if you purchased or kept the property.
- Keep things efficient with the lending institutions, such as the bank, to avoid a sluggish process.
- Offer advice on the contract you've agreed upon as well as any other applicable documents.
For sellers and subdividers, we can:
- Advise and file any requisite permits relating to selling or subdividing the property. It's surprisingly easy to overlook a permit when there are sometimes several needed, and that small detail can come back to haunt you later on.
- Discharge any outstanding mortgage where applicable to you.
- Distribute the property as you have outlined in the settlement.
Don't tackle the stress of the property transfer process on your own anymore. Let us do our work and make things easier for you. You can get in touch with us via the form below or alternatively contact us by phone or email.
What is Your Conveyancer in Hallett Cove Equipped to Do for You?
Basically, we're equipped to handle any legal documentation and permission directly related to the property transfer. That includes examining and adjusting the title, loan documents, settlement contract, and title transfer. For both buyers and sellers, we're also capable representatives who can negotiate on your behalf before a settlement is reached. That's especially useful if you find the negotiation process stressful in general or if the other party is being difficult or tense.
If a sale or purchase is necessary, and you can't walk away from a tense negotiation, we can mitigate the difficulties for you. Lastly, for buyers, sellers, inheritors, and subdividers, we inform the relevant authorities, such as the rating office, about the change in ownership. Many problems can come out of authorities simply not knowing about a property's status. You might be charged for someone else's expenses or bills, and your own record might say you're in arrears because you're listed as living somewhere you no longer live. We prevent that for you.
Blackwood & Belair Conveyancing
Established in 1973, the team at Blackwood & Belair Conveyancing are celebrating 40 years in the business, providing superior conveyancing services to customers throughout South Australia.
We have built a team based on excellent customer service and we treat each settlement as if it was our own.
We are passionate about what we do and nothing is too much trouble to get the settlement through on time.