Choose the Best in Land Services
Whether you are buying, selling or leasing, we have licensed conveyancers who can offer land services you need for a fair, smooth handover process. We have the legal knowledge and know-how to guide you through the process as well as some useful calculators and documents for you to use.
Tips Regarding Land Services
Part of ensuring that a real estate process goes smoothly is to have all the documentation ready and submitted to the Adelaide Land Titles Office so you can get the keys to your new property.
- Contract of Sale. Our team of conveyancers will investigate this document to see if it protects your rights as the seller or buyer and if we should include any special conditions in this contract. A land transfer can become complicated, especially if all the assets and value on the property need to be dealt with as well.
- Vendor’s Statement. We investigate all information, titles and planning searches that need this statement must contain. Once we are done, the document will meet all the disclosure obligations by law.
- We navigate the process for you and with you, and we advise on statutory fees. The purchase price usually determines these fees and the state of the property at the time of sale. Once the documents and agreements are in place, we will go the Land Titles Office on your behalf to seal the deal.
The Importance of Excellent Conveyancers for a Land Title Transfer
A land transfer can take on many forms, each with its own requirements and legal considerations. Trust our conveyancers to inform you of all you need to know and future pitfalls that we can address right now.
- Land division in Adelaide. You may have recently acquired property either from inheritance or as part of a business deal. You now wish to divide the land into subsections to hire out as office space, or as separate dwellings to rent out. We can advise you on where the borders should be and consult a land surveyor for more specifics.
- House transfer. From the complicated to the simple, we can help you with the transfer process. We will make sure the contracts, settlements and the final documents all reflect your best interests and protect you against future problems.
- Family property transfer. The death of a loved one is a difficult time for a family, not to mention having to deal with money and life-changing decisions. An estate can be complicated when it requires division between children, not to mention the equipment and the value of the goods on the property. You may decide to sell the property or transfer it to your name. Be sure you do your family property transfer in a legal manner that is the best for everyone involved.
Why Trust Us to Handle Your Land Services
With over 27 years of experience, we have done numerous real estate deals, and we ensure that we always look after our clients. We share our legal and conveyancing knowledge with you for a fair, balanced sales outcome. It would not be advisable to handle the intricacies of the process yourself as there are many pitfalls along the way, rather contact us, and we’ll have you in your new home or business in no time.